Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Notable Quotables: A new meme!

Notable Quotables

Notable Quotable is a new meme hosted by Bewitched Bookworms. I love it! Basically, a simple & sweet way for us book bloggers to stay connected.

Here's our first quote:

"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape. (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling)

"Stay with me." 
"Always."
(Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins)

I know, our first time doing this meme, and we cheated with 2 quotes! Both these books are top of the radar lately, and the use of this one word in both scenes is so extremely powerful and revealing about the characters that utter them. Now anytime I even hear the word, it brings a smile to my face :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Bewitched Bookworms
2. Splash Of Our Worlds
3. Rhys
4. Guen @ Ezine of A Random Girl
5. Bethsheba
6. Book Nerds Across America

No comments :

Post a Comment